Financial Math Primer Course for Absolute Beginners
Learn How to Rearrange, Expand, & Conquer Equations in Finance. Then Write a Financial Mathematics Proof from Scratch.
5.5 Hours On-Demand HD Video Lectures
On-demand, byte-sized, easy-to-follow video lectures.
105 Quiz Questions
Progressively challenging, with impeccably detailed solutions.
At Your Pace
Lifetime access, self paced learning.
Baby steps for a rock solid foundation.
Finally get the mathematical foundation you’ve always needed.
Say goodbye to your fear of equations.
5 Steps to a Robust Foundation.
Use our structured learning path, or dive right in to a financial math topic that intrigues you.
- Start with the stuff before the absolute basics – reading equations.
- Learn how to transform an English statement into a mathematical equation.
- Discover the most common notations in Finance, and gain familiarity with “the language”.
- Discover the Golden Rules of working with equations.
- Explore the simple rules which will help you work with any equation confidently.
- Never make mistakes again; these fundamentals will hold you in good stead, forever.
Playing with Equations
- Explore how to simplify, expand, and factorise equations.
- Learn how to rearrange equations with step-by-step video walkthroughs.
- Discover how all it takes, for the most part, really is the Golden Rules!
Financial Math Essentials
- Master the 20% fundamentals that drive 80% of concepts in Finance.
- Discover the mathematical intricacies of the Present Value and Future Value
- Explore the Present Value of an Annuity, and why the equation works.
Writing a Proof
- It’s time to face your fears, head on. Leverage that foundation.
- Write a financial math proof from scratch, with us, step-by-step.
- Then go solo, and write a proof all by yourself. Yes, you will get there.
All Future Updates Included
- Lifetime access to the course in its current form.
- All future updates included for free.
- This includes any additional resources, too.
It’s time to take back control of your fear of math.
One small step, a lifetime of change.
Use our structured learning path, designed for distinction.
Designed for distinction.
Tried and tested, proven to work teaching techniques.
Step by step walkthroughs with real world data. And a wealth of resources to help you get confident and stay on track throughout this fixed income course.
Carefully thought out, clutter free, insanely detailed.
Quizzes & Assignments
Progressively challenging, one step at a time.
Rigorous, step-by-step proofs
This course is for you if…
- You want to get past your fear of equations and mathematics
- You want to build a solid foundation in financial mathematics so you can learn more advanced Finance concepts later
- You’re open to exploring math and seeing how simple it is
This course is not for you if…
- You’re not willing to work on the quiz questions and activities of the financial math course and making sure you check your answers with our detailed solutions.
- You have plenty of time to painfully browse various youtube videos to try and make sense of it all.
- You don’t want to get past your fear of equations or a weak foundation in Finance
Take the first step – no prior knowledge required.
Build a rock solid foundation in Financial Mathematics.
Questions? We have answers.
Course delivery and access
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
I'm a University / College student - is this course relevant for me?
The course is relevant for most Ivy League / Russell Group Universities. The content features the same cutting edge and comprehensive syllabi offered at top Universities.
I'm an investor / analyst / aspiring associate / other professional - is this course relevant for me?
Yes. The course focuses on the core fundamentals that drive the entire investment analysis and portfolio management process, starting from the very basics before moving on to more complex problems.
I want to buy stocks and get rich quick - will this course help me do that?
Nor will any course. You might want to take anyone / anything that promises "quick wealth" with a cup full of salt.
Who Teaches This Course?
The course is taught by Vash. He has over 5,800 hours of professional teaching and training experience and has taught students and professionals across the UK and EU. Vash holds an MPhil in Finance and Econometrics, a MSc in Finance and Accounting, and a BSc in Business and Accounting from Russell Group Universities (Warwick & Exeter, UK).
He takes a student-centric approach to designing and delivering course content, and synthesises academic literature with real world applications. His clients include University students at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and MBA levels, as well as professionals ranging from Associates at Big 4 Accounting firms to finance directors at SMEs.