Financial Modelling: Stock Valuation using Multiples.
Build Your Own Stock Valuation System using Techniques That Are Rigorously Grounded in the Academic and Practitioner Literature.
On-demand, byte-sized, easy-to-follow video lectures.
100+ Quiz Questions
Progressively challenging, with impeccably detailed solutions.
At Your Pace
Lifetime access, including all future updates.
Content you can trust.
Make better investment decisions by becoming a master at stock valuation using Multiples. Explore how to extract, compile, and compare real financial statements so you can ‘match’ firms and find comparable ones for your target firm.
Don’t just use robust Multiples that are out there – create your own, from scratch. There’s no prior knowledge required. We start fro the very basics, and build you up to a PRO at Stock Valuation using Multiples thanks to…
A SOLID FOUNDATION
You’ll gain a solid foundation of the core fundamentals that drive the entire stock valuation process.
We start from a blank spreadsheet. And build it up to a rigorous, robust, and reusable template that you can adopt and modify for your own valuations.
LOADS OF PRACTICE QUESTIONS
Apply what you learn immediately with 100+ practice questions, all with impeccably detailed solutions.
CHEAT SHEETS & RESOURCES
One page cheat sheets and workable Excel® & Google Sheet spreadsheets – all included.
5 Sections to Mastery.
Use our structured learning path, or dive right in to a topic that intrigues you.
Introduction & The Fundamentals
- Explore what valuation is (and what it isn’t).
- Understand Multiples Valuation and what its single core underlying assumption is.
- Build your Accounting Fundamentals – you’ll need it for when you work with real world financial statements, extensively.
Identify Target & Pool of Comparables
- Choose any company you want. Or work with us on our randomly chosen S&P500 firm (which eliminates any bias from us).
- Explore how to identify a pool of comparable firms for your target firm.
- See where – and how – to download financial statements from credible sources including the SEC, for free.
- Learn how to compile financial statements from scratch and make them easily comparable.
Identify a core comparable firm
- Remove the subjectivity and guesswork from choosing a great comparable correctly.
- Match firms on industry, subindustry, size, liquidity, profitability, competitive advantage, and cashflow management.
- See precisely why a firm makes a great comparable.
- This is the make or break factor for any investment valuation done via Multiples.
Explore core Stock Valuation Multiples
- Master the core valuation Multiples most commonly used for stock valuation.
- Understand what the P/e, P/s, MTB, and P/OCF Multiples are, and what their underlying assumptions are.
- Gain a solid understanding of how each Multiple works – and why it works the way it does.
- Discover what it takes to create your own stock valuation Multiple. From scratch.
Value stocks using Multiples
- Apply the key valuation Multiples to value the target firm.
- See first hand what constitutes a ‘reasonable’ estimate, and what doesn’t.
- Explore Multiples that you can obtain from third party sources – with the caveats you want to bear in mind.
- Learn whether and when you should buy vs sell your target stock.
Build your own stock valuation system.
Stop letting information overload overwhelm and limit your progress.
Use our structured learning path, designed for distinction.
Push the boundaries.
Take your Excel® and Google Sheets skills to the next level.
You’ll work with some of the most advanced and complex functions Excel® and Google Sheets have to offer. And this will help you work faster, while reducing the likelihood of errors.
Identify potentially lucrative investment opportunities faster by future proofing and automating your successive stock valuation exercises.
Watch your confidence grow.
Apply what you learn immediately thanks to progressively challenging quizzes with impeccably detailed solutions.
Engage with over 100 questions ranging from simple true and false ones to more complex problems that take you outside your comfort zone.
Work with real world data obtained from credible sources. And build your stock valuation model from scratch.
Take the first step – no prior knowledge required.
Learn with cutting edge content you can trust.
Here’s what you get lifetime access to…
4 Hours of HD Video
- Accessible on any device, any time.
- Not too short, not too long – just, right.
- The sweet spot where theory meets reality.
100+ Quiz Questions
- Progressively challenging, impeccably detailed.
- Applicable to ICAEW ACA, CFAB, ACCA, CFA, and more.
- Relevant for Ivy League / Russell Group Universities.
Engaging study materials.
- Easy to read, understand, and master.
- Carefully thought out, clutter-free content that drives results.
- Jargon busters to help you cut through the noise.
- Pre-templated Excel / Google Sheets spreadsheets.
- Plug and play approach, complimented by walkthroughs.
- Know exactly when (and why) spreadsheets get it wrong.
- Forget about memorising equations.
- Understand why the math works, from scratch.
- Step-by-step proofs that explain the intuition.
All future updates.
- Lifetime access, not just to what’s here.
- All future updates included, indefinitely.
- Finance evolves – so does this course.
Curriculum, designed for distinction.
Our Students Win.
Surnames not disclosed to protect their privacy and identities.
This course is an introduction to portfolio management. Students will learn how to estimate the expected returns and risks of assets based on historical data and forecasts using some classical models, and then assemble a diversified portfolio. The authors of the course outline the basic steps of the portfolio management “pipeline” and give references which facilitate further familiarisation with the subject.
The course does not require any preliminary knowledge in mathematics. As a corollary, presented models are the most simple. In particular, portfolio optimisation problem is not considered at this point. However, the course administrator kindly provided convenient references on this subject by request.
I advise this course to everybody who is interested in a gentle introduction to portfolio management.
Simple and Easy
Questions? We have answers.
Course delivery and access
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
I'm a University / College student - is this course relevant for me?
The course is relevant for most Ivy League / Russell Group Universities. The content features the same cutting edge and comprehensive syllabi offered at top Universities.
I'm an investor / analyst / aspiring associate / other professional - is this course relevant for me?
Yes. The course focuses on the core fundamentals that drive the entire investment analysis and portfolio management process, starting from the very basics before moving on to more complex problems.
I want to buy stocks and get rich quick - will this course help me do that?
Nor will any course. You might want to take anyone / anything that promises "quick wealth" with a cup full of salt.
Who Teaches This Course?
The course is taught by Vash. He has over 5,800 hours of professional teaching and training experience and has taught students and professionals across the UK and EU. Vash holds an MPhil in Finance and Econometrics, a MSc in Finance and Accounting, and a BSc in Business and Accounting from Russell Group Universities (Warwick & Exeter, UK).
He takes a student-centric approach to designing and delivering course content, and synthesises academic literature with real world applications. His clients include University students at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and MBA levels, as well as professionals ranging from Associates at Big 4 Accounting firms to finance directors at SMEs.